24 May 2007

Eoin's Robots

23rd June 07, Eoin drew these in the park tonight, just before we set off home for supper. He wanted to draw a third, but we were running late already and I said no- now I regret it as they are so wonderful. The lines around them demarcate their 'sector'; one is watching the other one dancing. He's in bed now but tomorrow I'll ask him if he wants to dictate some further explanation.
Claire.

I was just thinking that we could make an audio file with Eoin talking about his picture. That would be fun. He asks from time to time to record his ideas. Ever since we did the lego film.
Paul.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Robots in their Sector - I love it!! I would love to know where Eoin got the idea of a sector from. Maybe its a more common word there but I would love to know what their sector is and why they are in it. I think its a great idea to record what Eoin says about what he's drawing/making/doing.

treacyphoto said...

I'll ask him and report back.