22 October 2007

Eoin's school

I've posted images from Eoin's recent school concert for their Hispanic Festival at his class blog here: Miss Pinnie's Class.

I'm also considering giving authorship permissions to the whole extended family should you wish to post pictures and anything else you'd like. I would change the name of the blog accordingly. Shall we make this entirely interactive for everyone so that we can all stay in touch, share pictures, stories, art, movies? It could be cool.

Let me know what you think and any possible names for such a blog for an Irish, American, English and Czech audience. I'd like to get this done early this week as I'll be away on assignment for a week or so from Thursday night.

I look forward to hearing from you.

More images follow tonight. I'm home with the lads today as Eoin is a little poorly.

Pauly.

No comments: