19 January 2008

Eoin "throwing a balloon"

Hello. Sorry for the absence of new images here for a while. Been busy trying to fix my video camera so that I can start to make some movies about this wonderful place called Inwood before time runs out. Connor broke my camera during the summer and I've been at a loss without it. All attempts to mend thus far have failed but I've had an idea.

Anyway, back to the stills again. Here's one of Eoin over the Christmas holidays. He was "throwing a balloon" apparently. The whiteness is from the canopy of the camp the two lads set up in the middle of the room.



I stumbled on this shot as I was preparing work for something else. I love it. There's just something about it that I really like. Can't quite put my finger on it.

Much more to come soonest. Including a short film of the lads messing at the beach in Connecticut on a hot summer day. This might take a wee while though as I'm on a new machine and will need to learn some stuff.

You might be interested in my INWOODPIX blog. Some good stuff here.

Back soon.

No comments: